Tedim Christian College was established in 2000 to equip men and women with a strong theological foundation and spiritual formation to bring the Good News to the whole world. The life-time motto of TCC is “Learning, Teaching, Serving.”
TCC was started as B.Th extension program of Myanmar Institute of Theology, Insein. And, now, it is an affiliated institution of Tedim Theological College (TTC, Tedim) which is a full-fledged accredited member school of ATESEA (Association for Theological Education in Southeast Asia). TCC is a member school of Theological Education Department (TED) of the Myanmar Baptist Convention (MBC) and of Association for Theological Education in Myanmar (ATEM).
Mission and Vision
- The mission of the College is to train and educate young men and women for the service of Christ in the churches and society to the glory of the Triune God.
- The vision of the College is to provide excellent and effective education for better ministerial leadership and social services in Myanmar and around the globe.
- To equip men and women with sound theological scholarship relevant for the ministry of the Church;
- To enrich men and women with whole person education for building better community and environment;
- To empower men and women with profound spiritual insight to ignite flame for global enlightenment.
The College deeply concerns the development of theological education as well as whole person education in Myanmar. Therefore, the College runs the school of theology, school of church music, school of social work and school of management.